Meanwhile.... as crosby and I were cleaning her cage (she is such a help, REALLY!) and getting her ready to go live with the Johnsons, hubby was hard at work in the nursery. We finally got all of the wallpaper scraped so he has been busy texturizing the walls and painting them a BEAUTIFUL pink! He is almost finished and tonight we are going to rip up the carpet and clean the floors so we can start moving things in tomorrow!! YAY!
And last... I got this crazy idea to crochet a rug for the nursery so here it is so far...
I am hoping to make it 7x9 feet so it will take a while. The biggest obstacle so far is finding pink sheets! I raided what my mom and I had and went to both Goodwill and Salvation Army in AC yesterday. So now I am on the HUNT! If anyone has any I will take them! I really only want pink or pink with white... as you can see one had a little yellow and blue in it but I want to stick with the pink. I think it will be awesome when I am finished with it and I will be sure to post the end result.
I am hoping to make it 7x9 feet so it will take a while. The biggest obstacle so far is finding pink sheets! I raided what my mom and I had and went to both Goodwill and Salvation Army in AC yesterday. So now I am on the HUNT! If anyone has any I will take them! I really only want pink or pink with white... as you can see one had a little yellow and blue in it but I want to stick with the pink. I think it will be awesome when I am finished with it and I will be sure to post the end result.



No comments:
Post a Comment