Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hi Little Puppy!


If I take my eyes off of this little one for even a minute she is getting herself into some kind of trouble!! We have decided that it is like she KNOWS what she is not to be doing and heads straight for it!! I hope this doesn't translate on to her high school years!! AGH! So I was in the kitchen and I could hear her playing with Bruiser's kennel. FAIRLY harmless (compared to the stairs or the Wii) and she was pretty close by so I kept working and listening. I peaked to check on her and she had climbed into the kennel. She hadn't ever done this before so we thought it was pretty cute (I grabbed the camera of course!) until she started opening and closing the door. Just what I need...a baby in a kennel!! ....hmmm...or do i???? HA! I might actually get something accomplished!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment