What a story we have to tell this year and for many to come.... last Friday night Teresa asked me to help her put together a Christmas card from her family. And that is sooo not all! Last Christmas Teresa put a black and red silky thong in Dave's stocking. When they came over to celebrate the New Year I HAD to ask Dave how he was enjoying his new thong and to my surprise he said "I have it on!" and not so much to my surprise he proudly showed it to me and graciously waited for me to get my camera so I could document the moment!!! ONLY DAVE! So, last week I came across the picture on my phone (did I mention I had time to get my phone to take a pic too!?!? I HAD to OVER document this moment!) and I sent Dave a "blackmail" picture text message. Well, since he didn't comply to my request of $1,000 in small bills placed in my mailbox before his New Year's picture went global, I couldn't help but comply with Teresa's help for a Naughty-Yet-Festive Christmas pict-o-card!! We sent the cards to be printed at our friendly neighborhood box-store and Heath was more than happy to go in and retrieve those for us (we were a little chicken to say the least!) Well, as the girls and I were waiting in the parking lot for what seemed like FOR-EVAH I started to get visions of my sweet husband, detained in some little room off of the print shop being questioned for printing some compromising holiday photos! He finally emerged, cards in hand with a ear to ear grin on his face! He had to track down a busy employee from electronics to get the cards that had no idea what was in the envelope! So, that evening the guys had put together a card game at the Greendoor and Teresa and I thought...what a perfect time for the unveiling! We loaded up the kiddos, put on a Christmas movie in the car, and ran in to deliver some holiday cheer! As the guys opened their cards, one by one grown men were ROLLING on the floor with laughter and poor Dave was hit with quite the Christmas surprise! Teresa had asked him earlier in the day for a list of people (including his bosses!) that he wanted their "family" card sent to. Now, she did order FORTY copies but refrained from sending them to anyone who could handle opening a holiday greeting that included a picture of Dave in his Christmas thong that read "Dave couldn't BARE the thought of not sending you a card this year! Have a very hairy Merry Christmas! Be Jolly by Golly! Love, the Hardens!" The following are a few pics of the guys enjoying their little gifts!!
Look closely and you can see Patrick holding his copy!
Tell Your Story - An Online Journaling Workshop
1 month ago



OMG!!!!!!! That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete