Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary to US!!

I {love} you because....
  • you make me laugh--the really good laughs!!
  • You go with the flow
  • you are the best daddy 4 little girls could have!
  • You know me like no one else
  • you never take off your wedding ring
  • you are my biggest supporter
  • you allow me to dream big
  • you are my family
  • you tell me how HOT I am even though I just had a baby and could stand to lose a few pounds!
  • you have the cutest buns!
  • you have given me my children
  • you are not stubborn and apologize when you are wrong
  • you have a goatee!!
  • you are a great listener
  • you always kiss me and tell me you love me
  • you are a nice dresser
  • you do laundry and clean kitchens
  • you let ME be ME!!! 
  • we can sit and talk for HOURS
  • you are hardworking
  • you keep the girls so I can go away for my scrapbooking weekends
  • for MANY other reasons that are mine all mine to keep in my heart!!
I love you my Wonderful Mr.Curtis.  Thanks for an amazing SIX years of Wedded Bliss!!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary he is one lucky guy to be surrounded by 4 talented girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! SWEET post...congrats you two love birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I am late about this, but I have a hard enough time just keeping up with all of the birthdays. Happy Anniversary Kids. You both are a wonderful couple and mom/dad. Vicky and I love you both so very much!!! You are just another special piece of our lifes that God has giving us.

    ReplyDelete