Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Feelin' the LOVE!!



As soon as I walked in the door from school my sweet little Crosby was there to greet me with Valentine's Day gifts that she and grammy had made. Isn't this package adorable?!? Crosby decorated the wrapping paper herself and it was topped with one of gram's signature tulle bows that I can't get enough of. It was filled with those YUMMY chocolates with the creamy center and 2 handmade gifts. One from Gram...a beautiful fabric cone with a handle that she had handmade in a Valentine's Day pattern. LOVE IT! Also, my little Buzzy, had cut and sewn a stuffed VDay {heart} for me. i am so proud of my crafty family!! Glad to see it isn't just me!! 3 generations of crafters! Crosby had also colored and written about 7-8 pictures and v-day notes for me. I told her it looked like it took forever (cause I know how much time and care she puts in to each picture) and she said "Mommy, I even skipped lunch to make all of this for you." AWWWWWW!! Something tells me her grammy fed her ;)
***Thanks mom and Cros for making my day!! I love you both soo very muches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment