Thursday, June 25, 2009

Everyday Life

The girls just love the mustache machine at Wal-Mart! They crack me up! Crosby now want to be "a police" for Halloween so she can wear a fake mustache!!! I say go for it!!The Ripits played in Derby last night and while they were getting warmed up Crosby and I ran to Kohl's for their "biggest sale of the season"... SWEETNESS! First stop was a potty break and we always go in the "Family Restroom" if the store has one. This was the nicest one I had ever been in! There was even a little kid potty! Cros and I LOVED it and thought every house with kids should have one!! It is kinda hard to tell the actual size of the potty in the picture but Crosby wanted to "pose" so we could remember the mini potty! I am sure that will be her first request every time we go to Kohl's. Oh the little things! ;)
While at Kohl's we were on a mission to buy one particular item! A new set of bath towels! At the beginning of the summer I just got fed up with how ratty our towels we getting and knowing that I had had a lot of them from college was RIDICULOUS!!! I started pulling out towels to use in the camper and for the dogs and guess what...there were only like 5 good ones left when I was finished!!! So I have been patiently waiting for a good sale so purchase our first set of all matching, big, fluffy towels. I had no idea how many towels we needed so I bought 15. I thought that was a great start! Hopefully if we ever need replacements I can just go back and pick them up. The sage-y green color wasn't my first choice --I actually had my eye on some mustard colored ones but this is the only set there was 15 of. They work and will be so nice to have. You know you are getting old when you get excited about new towels!!!!
Here is one shelf of them! I have 2 full shelves!!!YAY YIPEE!!

Oh and to finish off my day...my cute puppies...Mosely was taking a little rest, her head on a pillow, and one of her ears sticking straight up. I thought she was tooo darn cute to pass up!

And while I was taking pics and paying attention to Mose look who came over and said "momma I want so attention too!"...My baby Fruse aka Bruiser Moose. Oh how I wish my doggies had the voice collars and could talk to me like in the movie UP! Heath and I always crack ourselves up making voices and saying what we thing the dogs would say!!!

1 comment:

  1. Right on with the family restrooms at Kohl's...they rock!! Those small toilets are the cutest thing ever! I just love Kohl's and I'm right there with ya on ratty towels! I bought a couple new beach towels, but I should just do what you did and buy 15 new ones for the family!

    ReplyDelete