We started out the weekend with a family cookout and birthday party for Miss Adler. It stormed some but we stayed nice and dry---adults on the screen porch and kiddos inside!!! She also had Bri, Taylor, and Natalie spend the night so that was fun for her. After the cookout she opened her presents and the girls did make overs before going to bed. Saturday morning the girls got up bright and early (about 7:30am). I am going to have to start wearing ear plugs! I never really get to sleep-in anymore. Since the big girls can help Crosby get breakfast I don't have to get up so early with them but it isn't that nice late sleep I would like. Crosby had her last soccer game at 9am so we loaded up and went to that.
GO GOALIE!!
After the ceremony I went to Georgia's graduation party. They had BBQ catered and cake! A pregnant ladies heaven!! After that I headed home exhausted!!
Sunday the girls got up early again, of course, but I managed to stay in bed til 9:00! SWEET! I think I finally got up because Adler and Crosby were YELLING at each other. I think Crosby's leg was touching Adler.... remember those days Brother??? :) Our poor mother!! Those two drive me crazy with their constant bickering- this summer I am going to get them straightened out!! :)) Super Nanny to the rescue! As soon as Heath got home from work we headed to AC. My mom had some plants for us so we went out to see her for a little bit then it was off to the park for our niece Katie's 2nd Birthday party! The weather was beautiful and Crosby had a great time playing in the park with her cousins...
Happy 2nd Birthday Kaitlinn!!!!!
After the party we went home (with a quick pit stop at Taco Tico in Ark City!!) and Heath set up the pool. The girls got in and slid around for a little while. It didn't take Crosby long before she was FREEZING though!



No comments:
Post a Comment