Thursday, May 21, 2009

School's Out For SUMMER!!!!!

Sing it with me!!!! Okay maybe just the teachers and kids are as excited about this as I am!! WOOOHOOOO!! I am so ready to sleep in, wear comfy clothes, have a clean house, and spend time with my girls!

Another FROG DANCE!!!
Last night we traveled back to Derby for the girl's second league fast pitch game and they won again!! Those games are really exciting--- especially when your daughter is up to bat or making a play!!! Our girls struggled with their hitting last night. They both struck out both times up to bat... but they are SWINGING and being aggressive. It will only be a matter of a few games before they are making contact consistently. Chelo played outfield the whole game but didn't see any action. This early in the season there aren't too many girls that can get the ball out of the infield. Adler played 2nd base 2 innings and caught the other 2. She works sooo hard behind the plate and never complains... she makes me sooo proud out there. Her work ethic is amazing when she is catching. She hustles after EVERY ball even if there aren't runners on the bases. It is neat to watch. Last night she even made a GREAT play!!! She threw a girl out trying to steal 3rd!! I was jumping up and down!! She even had to throw around the batter which looked tough to do.
And her is a picture of L. Fox and I giving a BIG PEACE OUT to the school year!!!! We are PUMPED to be starting our summers in just a few hours starting with A WHOLE DAY OF SCRAPINGBOOKING tomorrow-- SCRAPFUNATTIC here we come!!!
Oh and I almost forgot... I went to the OB yesterday. Baby Pumpkin is doing GREAT!!! The little heartbeat was 150 so I consulted the ancient Chinese profits (online of course :)) and they say BOY!!! We will sure see! Daddy Heath is DYING for a son!!! My sonogram is June 17th (we decided to wait til my 20th week---I didn't want to risk not being able to find out the day as planned...I just didn't want to hear the girls reaction to the sono tech if it was too early or they were 70% sure. SCREW THAT... my BIL and SIL were told they that the tech was 70% sure it was a boy and my beautiful NIECE Braylinn was born in December!!!! I want to be 100% sure!!! As Elo would say... I want to see if there are any franks and beans!!!!! And the best news of all... I gained ZERO pounds last month!! WOOHOO!!! It makes the 16 I have gained in the first 3 months a little easier to take!!!

4 comments:

  1. I really like to check every day to see what you have written. I love the tie dyed Spanish shirts. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Peace out 2008-2009 school year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, does that mean you are on vacation from posting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No no I am still here!! Don't worry I will have plenty to post about this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete