Grandpa and Grandma Curtis decided this year to add a theme to our family's Thanksgiving celebration. My nephew Hagan (who broke his leg 5 minutes into the party and spent the night in the ER) requested that we have a disco...so that we did. Grandma had purchased costumes for everyone so we quickly took a couple of family pics in our regular clothes before changing.

I thought the girls looked too cute---Paisley got this CUTE red and pink outfit from the
Bennetts and I thought the outfit would only be complete with a giant flower!!!
TJ and
Kel--decked out!

Crosby and her
bestest cousin
Adalinn looking too adorable!

The girls' table...

Crazy
afro Adler!
Chelo and Taylor--
twinnies!!

the cousins showing some groovy love for the camera before 70s
karaoke
It was a great evening of food, family, and FUN!! What a way to start the holiday season!
I love the outfits!!
ReplyDelete