This week is off to a great start so far. Heath is working constantly, Paisley and I are getting our routine established, and the girls are adjusting with ease! One major highlight of my week came on Monday evening. I had the idea to set up an evening routine for Crosby to help me out a little. I showed her how to shower herself and get her
jammies on. She did an AMAZING job and was
soo proud of herself. I was just BEAMING when she was all ready for bed but feeling a little amazed yet sad at the turn our life has taken overnight. We have added a new baby to the house and Crosby has
embraced the role of big sister (Adler and
Chelo are old pros by now!). I have always said that although 5 years is a little farther apart then I would like my girls to be, I can't help but admit that it is just about right. It is an almost natural
transition from little sister to big girl at that age. They are ready to show how grown up and helpful they are. It makes me a little sad to think about them growing up but now I have another one to baby!! The dynamic around here is so cool...now if I could only stop the constant Adler-Crosby bickering!! ;) At least it is just 2 out of the 4 right now!
here is my big girl all decked out in her Dora
jammies...

the younger girls crashed out (can you see Paisley on the couch in the background??)
soo tired...asleep on her mini trampoline...

snoozing on the couch...

Paisley with big sissy Adler...

Paisley in her new swing...loving it!!

My awesome photographer friend Kristy (who did my maternity pics) came down today and took newborn and family photos. It was PRETTY hectic but we survived. I am excited to see the finished product. We will be sending out Paisley's birth announcements and family Christmas cards soon! I will post a few sneak peaks too as soon as I get them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment