Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break Baby!


We have had a overall GREAT time this week.  Yes, it has been FULL of trials and tribulations but there have been highlights for sure.  I have been blessed in my time teaching at Belle Plaine to meet some WONDERFUL people that I still keep in touch with.  I LOVE these awesome girls and am sooo lucky to get to see them whenever they have the time to visit me.  It all started with a visit from Paige aka "Pagina" who came to hang out with me at school one day.  We had so much fun catching up and talking about the "old days" when she was at BPHS.  She even effortlessly relived her role as my teacher's aide!!

Next came Elizabeth aka Ema.  She is an amazing chica that happened to make her way from KU to Winfield for dinner and a margarita (i can't believe she is 21 already!!) to see my girls and catch up.  we talked non-stop and we made plans to get our "craft on" again really soon! 


and last but CERTAINLY not least, my Georgia aka Jorga.  She came to Winfield (again by way of KU) to be with us.  We went to Crosby's soccer game, watched New Moon, and cheered on our Jayhawks together.
I am so blessed to have met such beautiful students in my teaching career and I only look forward to watching them grow and become AMAZING adults in my life.  I love you girls!  besos! sra.

No comments:

Post a Comment