Crosby has several loose teeth right now but one of her bottom ones is barely hanging on. We worked on getting it really loosened up and ready to pull last night but didn't go through with it because it is pretty sore. She was being VERY brave (cause she wanted to go to school "toothless" today) but I felt like I was hurting her so we stopped for the night. I have P/T conferences tonight and tomorrow (won't get home til almost 9pm) so we'll see...she was going to the dentist today and I told her not to let anyone pull her tooth! I have something about pulling my kids teeth...ESPECIALLY their first one!! As they get older I feel like "Firsts" get farther between and this is just one I LOVE for some reason!!! (I pulled out one of Chelo's during a soccer game last year--FUN!!!)
Of course I will be posting "after" pics so stay tuned for the update!!



YEA! Can't wait to see after pics!!
ReplyDelete