I wanted Crosby to lose her tooth over Spring Break so I have been telling her to work on it all week. It was pretty painful for her but it was also REALLY loose so I new it was time, but I didn't want to hurt her and shy her away from losing those baby teeth. She actually has 3 loose teeth right now so I intended to ease into this process somewhat. The last couple of days I have noticed that her big tooth is coming in behind this loose baby so I new we were ready! I didn't even intend to pull it out when I did. I was only going to loosen it up for later that night or even the next day when with one big pull it was in my hand. My little one has now become an OFFICIAL big girl with her first lost tooth! Way to go Cros!!
Tell Your Story - An Online Journaling Workshop
1 month ago



No comments:
Post a Comment