Sunday, March 15, 2009

Crosby is Lovin Her Some Snuggie


So Crosby comes bouncing into the kitchen yesterday and says "Mommy can I get a Snuggie AND a book light?" Whatever!! I swear a commercial could sell fake dog poop to kids!! I know my girls would be interested! But what is the deal with kids and the Snuggie anyway?? Steff and I were just talking about her boys wanting them the other day! They are so weird!! I do love the commercial with the parents at the kids soccer games jumping up and down cheering in their snuggies! I always tell Heath that that dad probably got his a$$ kicked in the parking lot after the game by the other dads!! Oh I am bad I know!!!


1 comment:

  1. That's so funny because we've had talks about the whimpy guy in the snuggie. He looks like a monk!

    ReplyDelete