Monday, March 23, 2009

"Scrapping Booking"

So here are pics of the layouts I did the last two times I cropped at the Attic. I am cropping constantly these days and in no particular order and I am LOVING every minute of it. I do have a method to my madness though... I try to scrapbook all of my current pics first (I will print them off this week to have for Crop Camp) When those are finished I glance through my idea books until I find something I LOVE and look for the perfect pictures to go with the idea. I am a total SCRAPLIFTER!!! I use someone else's idea and add my own personality. I am finding that I am really happy with these methods. I don't worry about being behind or caught up. Just thankful to have the time to get done what I can :)

Adler's First Dance Class




Thanksgiving 2004




Dave And Teresa's 10th Anniversary Party April 2008



2002 Ice Storm---Random See, I LOVE it. If I was trying to work my way back in order it would've taken me 5 MORE years to get to these cool pictures of Davin and Adler as preschoolers!!!



Christmas Card 2008 --Still chipping away at this past Christmas!! :)

Kris touching up the color in Heath's Pistol Pete tattoo. This one needs a little more before it is finished...maybe tonight! :)


Oh and Such a FUN ONE of the Family!! With a little help from my friend Kate (I am not afraid to get help)!! I found this layout...fell in LOVE and hunted til I found the perfect pic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment