I really do know that I have a great life! Sometimes my hormones get in the way but in the back of my mind I am VERY thankful for all of my blessings. Since "No Project Day" went so well I thought we would try it again today :) YES! I slept in until about 9 and then proceeded to watch Jon and Kate plus 8 and What not to Wear until about 10:30!!! I rarely watch random tv anymore I am soo spoiled by DVR that I can hardly tolerate commercials. Anyone else out there feeling that way??? I ended up pausing every few minutes that Crosby needed something anyway so it worked out fine. I got in a little fast forward time :) **Sometimes I will even pause a show and go do a few things JUST SO I HAVE THE FAST FORWARD built up! Enough about my DVRing. After my a.m. veg fest I accepted a lunch invitation from my Kara Girl. I dropped the girls off at my mom's and met Kara at Mozitti's (an italian place in Ark City). We had sandwiches with bacon, chicken, ranch, and cheese-- a pregnant woman's dream!! It was so nice to have a weekday lunch date even though I HATE to rub it in to all of my NON-teacher friends. Too bad, wrong profession girls! :) It is DEFINITELY the next best job (as far as time off goes) to being a stay at home mom (another thing I am thankful for). After lunch I headed to the little scrapbook store in AC. Kara had gotten me a gift certificate for my birthday and it was just BURNING a hole in my pocket!! I went and picked up some things I "NEEDED!" and the next thing I knew it was 2:30 and I was late!! I rushed to my FACIAL appointment. It has been awhile since I have had a facial and can I say FABULOUS!!! I definitely plan on spoiling myself with them throughut my pregnancy. I feel so refreshed and relaxed (I may not even kill Random Man for having the girl's bat bags in his car after he SWORE like 5 times they were on the back porch--and that is ALL I have to say about that cause you know I would LOVE to go on :) Picking on RM is one of my ALL TIME favorite pasttimes!!!! I know that deep down he LOVES it!
*************************************************************************************Oh my!!! I just took a break from blogging to work on supper and I asked RM if he would make the pancakes, cause I always burn them!! As he was getting the stuff together he asked me "Is this a wet or dry measuring cup?" WTH??? Is there even a difference-- don't answer that becuase at this house the answer is NO!! I have been cracking up ever since and giving him crap about it in my best british accent!! :)) hee hee good times!! Is this a wet or dry measuring cup ha ha ha ha ha!!
Adler reminded me of a very fitting Juno quote to go with tonight's pancakes, eggs, bacon and hashbrowns, that I will end with:
Bleeker's Mom: But Puppy, you ran 9 miles today. We're having breakfast for dinner...it's your favorite."




No comments:
Post a Comment