Juno: Excuse me? I am a sacred vessel, alright? All you've got in your stomach is Taco Bell.
So because this is MY BLOG I plan to post as many Juno quotes as my little heart desires and I forsee it to be many!! :) So as far as how I am feeling right now... STILL BlOaTed!! I feel like I am farther along than I really am but since I have already gone to the Doctor I know that is not the case!! I did read that with each baby your stomach muscles snap into pregnancy mode much more quickly. SWEET! Since I was feeling soo full last night I thought I would grab a quick pic of me at 2 months. A little bump!! My clothes are starting to reach the snug phase. Some of my pants are almost uncomfortable but I plan to hold off as long as possible on the materity wear. I laugh now thinking back to when I found out I was pregnant with Adler... I went out and bought materinty clothes right away. I was even wearing them in what would've had to be my second month!! I was just soo excited. Well, I am just as excited this time but IN NO HURRY to don pleated cotten jumpers!! Actually the maternity clothes have gotten a lot cuter in the past 10 years BUT STILL!!! I am not looking forward to how much I am going to have to spend on them either. My friend Heather gave me a couple of bags full from her pregnancy last year so that will help. I am all about the hand-me-downs. I remember too vividly reaching the point of thinking I HaTe My CLoThES!! I WEaR the SAME 5 OuTfIts Over AND Over!!! I don't even know the best places to shop for maternity any more. Any advice... please Leave COMMENTS!!! JODI??? MELISSA??? SHANNON?? Heck half of my family is pregnant or has just had a baby!! So exciting!!
Also exciting is that starting today at 3:30 I have 11 days out of school for Spring Break that I plan to enjoy... YEA!!!!! Perfect timing! More later.. this blog is rockin!!



As I said before this is awesome!!! Just FYI, I had no problems what so ever with my boy, so it may end up being a boy. Thanks for doing the blog, I wondered how I was going to keep up with you. And, I was reading your story about the tests and it sounds exactly like what happened to me.
ReplyDeleteWell, it is so funny to read your story. It sounds exactly like my story and I ended up with a boy. We didn't find out what he was until they pulled him out of my belly, but we never did care as long as he was healthy.
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to see you Saturday and be able to share in your BIG news!!!
Keep us updated.
OMG!! I am so pumped for you and your crew!!! You look great and NO MORNING SICKNESS...IT IS A BOY!!! I felt like a million dollars with both pregnancies and well I have 2 boys!!! October is a great month cause it runs into the holidays for your maternity leave...hee-hee...YIPPY!! I can't wait to see you this summer for our crop!!
ReplyDeleteLove you BUNCHES, ELO
OK, so I am officially jealous! But happy too. We are going to start trying just as soon as we find a house in the country. But oh well, such is life. I'm really happy for you guys. Makes me remember when you were pregnant with Crosby.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how fast time goes... it seems like just yesterday that Crosby was a baby! Sniff sniff!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you guys!! You can totally take my maternity clothes. You're just far enough behind me that you should be able to wear them as I grow out of them. It does go fast!! I'm already 24 weeks today. I gotta tell you though, I had bad pregnancies with my 2 girls & at about 7-7 1/2 weeks, this one became the worst one every & as you know, BOY!! I will keep my hopes up though that it continues to be good for you. Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing the blog I feel I only get to catch up with you at crops this will help up to Crop Camp!1
ReplyDeleteHey Sis! Love this blog. Best (cheap) places I've found for maternity clothes are Target and Ross. They really have gotten much cuter these days but still doesn't beat having a full wardrobe to choose from. I'm still avoiding wearing the maternity clothes!!!
ReplyDeleteTarget & Ross are definitely great places to shop for maternity clothes...the few things I did buy came from there! Thankfully, since babydoll's are so in stlye anyway, I didn't need to buy but a couple of tops and a dress or two, & I was able to make the clothes I already had work! ♥
ReplyDelete