Marley Girl
While I was asleep this morning Heath went out and got a new puppy for us! I was in shock!!! She is a little girl Lhasa Aspo named Marley. Isn't she adorable???
While I was asleep this morning Heath went out and got a new puppy for us! I was in shock!!! She is a little girl Lhasa Aspo named Marley. Isn't she adorable???
Only KIDDING!! We need NO MORE dogs in this house. Little Marley is none other than our Baby Fruse or Baby Son aka BRUISER MOOSE CURTIS!! Doesn't he look like a millon bucks!?!?! Him got him's first haircut today! It took 3 hours!! Worth EVERY penny of the $25. We had debated buying some nice pet clippers and doing it ourselves. WHEW! Dodged a bullet with that one!! It doesn't always pay to try to be thrifty. You may remember that we tried to give our Persian cat OMAR a trim last summer :) Good times! Sorry Boom Boom Curtis! (everyone has a nickname around here... ESPECIALLY the pets!) So, Fo SHO no plans on a future in dog grooming for either of us!!
Here is Baby Fruse's Before Photo:
Juno: Woah dream big!



I will not even say what I was thinking when I read this headline!!!
ReplyDelete