Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Daddy's Girl

One thing I have learned about having daughters is that they SURE do love their Daddy!!! I FINALLY went grocery shopping today (the family was starting to wonder if I would ever do that again!!!) so we had a ton of choices. We decided to have french toast and bacon or "night breakfast" as Crosby calls it!!! Heath decided to "man" the french toast making. Which turned out to be a great idea cause when he came in and asked me if we have any vanilla and nutmeg I literally fell onto the floor laughing!!! If you know me you KNOW why this is soooo funny!!! We did have some vanilla but NUTMEG!?!?!? What in the world do you use nutmeg for???? besides apparently french toast!! I couldn't stop laughing...do we have any nutmeg??? So after walking away from my hysterics he decided to handle it himself and when I came in to check progress... okay to sneak some bacon!!!... this is what I saw. This is not posed for the camera, they really are this cute together!!!
Heath and his mini me #1 did a great job... the french toast was EXCELLENT even if it was lacking nutmeg!!!

1 comment: