So my MIL told me last night that she checks my blog everyday and that I have been SLACKING!! I have been in a blog lull the past few days for 2 reasons:
#1 The thought of doing AnYtHiNg that requires focus and concentration makes me feel like BARFING. I am in full 24/7 barf mode right now. For the most part I can supress it (the actual barfing) but I still feel pukey all day every day. Eating a little something does seem to help for a few minutes. The other thing that helps is if I can lay down. I don't even need to sleep, just relax my body. So the other day at school I was so desperate I layed on the floor behind my desk. OMG imaginge what it is like to lay on a classroom floor!! ROCK HARD! Worse than sitting up and dealing with the nausea!! Now I do have carpet but it is that thinthin industrial kind. So today I was feeling desperate-r so I came up with solution #2. I made a chair bed!! I put three comfy classroom chairs together and WAH-LA...perfecto!! I relaxed for about 15-20 (ON MY PLANNING PERIOD OF COURSE!!) minutes and am feeling a little better. I had my aide take a picture of my new bed to post on the blog cause I thought we could get a kick out of it for years to come!!! ...oh and the other reason for no posts lately is the intense lack of excitement in my life!! I am going scrapping booking this weekend so that should be action packed if I can stomach it!! You all know I am serious about something when I say I may not be able to scrapbook!!!!!



I feel for you. People who have those wonderful pregnancies where they feel great, look great, feel sexy and all that crap are horrible women and they should be punished! :) It's just not fair!
ReplyDelete