skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We Did It, We Did it, Yeah! Lo Hicimos!!
Why am I singing Dora??? After a long evening of hard work we finished Adler's LAST book share of her Elementary School career!!!
Book shares are REALLY elaborate book reports that take HOURS!!! I am thinking about sending Crosby to private school to avoid them!! KIDDING... relax people!!! Adler is a perfectionist with her school work---which i sooo admire. It is just hard to squeeze these silly things in since they take so STINKIN long!! LUCKILY softball was cancelled tonight b/c of the rain or I would HATE to know how long we would've stayed up working!! We finished at about 9:30 and I was exhausted from a long day! Don't get me wrong, Adler did most all of the work, but these days I like to be in bed with my DVR at 8:30!! One of the PERKS of being pregnant in my house!!! Also LUCKILY I had gotten my Oprah fix right when we got home today. I am trying to get Heath to put in Solar Panels by the way!!! Even more ironic is that RM has that BADBADBAD tool allergy!!! He completely breaks out in full body hives when his skin comes in contact with any tool. Must be something in the metal ;) I need to make a note to contact Guiness about this RARE disease!!!! Anyway more on my quest to save the Earth in another post.For the project we made all of the kids in Adler's class magic wands. That was fun. Crosby helped and I SWEAR she did a better job than I did!!! It is hard to tell in the pic but we dipped our wands in glue then glitter. They turned out REALLY COOL!!
Oh and we stopped by Terah's work (adler's stepmom) and she just happened to have Harry Potter themed Jelly Bellies with crazy flavors like earthworm, soap, booger, and disgusting stuff like that. Before I knew it they had given me a VOMIT jelly bean. I could have killed them. Who would do that to a person with a very sensitive stomach?!?!? I should've barfed on their shoes!! :):):) Oh well, I guess I survived to tell the tale didn't I???
That's funny! I think that my Random Man must have contracted the same oh-so-rare allergy to home improvement hardware. It's for the better though I imagine, at least in our case, he tends to be a tad bit destructive with tools. There is absolutely no finesse in this man's body...OK, well I guess there is. Nevermind! LOL
ReplyDelete