Monday, April 13, 2009

Whew!!!

Well, another weekend came quickly to a close and Whew was it a busy one!!! I got my tooth fixed last week--as good as new and even had a little extra time to get my toes done and spend a little extra time with my Crosby before we picked up Adler and Chelo from school. As usual my pictures are posted in the wrong order---bear with me!!!

Last night our niece Adalinn spent the night and we died eggs. I liked this picture of Adler on the phone with Mimi, she looks so grown up!!!
And of course the two goof balls were 3/4 naked while dying eggs!!! We laughed so hard!! Adalinn knows everything there is to know about dying eggs so that was a BIG help!!

The deep sea divers got scuba gear along with some other fun things in there Easter bunny nests!! Aren't they HILARIOUS!!!??!! They woke me up at 7am on Sunday morning looking at me like this!! Even though it was funny momma can't be getting up that early on a weekend!!

My SIL Kelli and I took our 7 daughters (including Mah) to church. We were quite a site. Wow, 9 girls at Easter service and another on the way.... it might as well be another girl to fit in with this posse!

Crosby checking out the loot the Easter bunny left her in her bunny nest (our LONG standing Easter tradition).
Grammy came up to Winfield Saturday evening. Since the weather was going to be rainy on Sunday (and it did rain ALL day long!!) we decided on the night before. Mom and Heath hid the eggs filled with $$ and candy. The girls had a blast running all over the place!!
Adler's HAUL

Wow Chelo, TOUGHIE!!!

Crosby did a really good job finding some hard ones!!
Adler is looking for that elusive golden egg!!!!

Coach Curtis giving his team a pep talk at half time!! That is Crosby with her back to the camera. She is doing awesome, I will post more pics of the season as we go!! Oh and that little boy was just hugging on Heath's neck the whole time (until I took the picture of course). It was sooo cute!!!
We were out of school for Good Friday so Adler, Crosby, and I headed to Old Navy to purchase out Summer flip flops and some clothes. We ended up with about 20 pair at least!!! Our basket was OVERFLOWING with pretty flip flops. At $2.50 a pair how could we resist?!?!? When we were done we high tailed it to the nearest Sonic (thanks Renee!!) for Happy Hour. we made it with minutes to spare and each got a drink and a snack.
Crosby is one hot mama in her new sunglasses!!!!!
Happy Monday everyone!! Have a great week!!! I am sure there will be tons to post!! We have so many activities this week my head is swimming. Not a good time to be EXHAUSTED!! I am in the last week of my first trimester so I am hoping the tiredness and nausea are coming to an end!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend!! Happy Easter, & all our love! ♥

    ReplyDelete