
( I just realized I am a couple of days behind on blogging so I have 2 posts today!!! This is Wednesday's stuff.)
Happy Earth Day!!!!!!!!!!!! When Heath and I were dating he told me that his favorite holiday was Earth Day!! WHATEVER... like that was going to win me over!!! He claims it still is but I don't think playing golf counts as doing something good for the environment!!! The picture above was taken when my two SWEET girls came up to Heath and I with these bouquets of wild flowers and said "Happy Earth Day!!!" How PRECIOUS!!!This next picture was taken Wednesday also. We had 8th Grade orientation and I put a PowerPoint together to show about my class and this was one of the pictures that we took. I thought it was a REALLY good picture of the baby bump!!! I am at 12 weeks now into my 2nd trimester and growing at an ALARMING rate!!!
Heath assured me last night that I was probably going to plateau any day!! What a great guy! I had an appointment Wednesday also...did I already bog about this????... oh well pregnancy fog!...and I had gained 6 pounds!!! WHAT???? NOOOOO!!!!! I have been working out but not really watching what I eat---that is how I normally do it and it has worked for me in the past. The Doctor seemed pretty CONCERNED that I am gaining too much weight. This is not a good sign already! Well, I plan to do the best I can and I know that this summer I will be working out 3-4 days a week but I still plan to eat ice cream any time I feel like it!!!!!!!!!!! I gained tons of weight with the girls so this is normal for me. I haven't seen her as an OB before (in the past I have had male drs.---who didn't even flinch about my weight) so I figured this is new to her and not me. gosh I could go for a cookie right about now................ heeheeheeheehee!!
Look at that bump...growing fast!! ♥
ReplyDelete