Thursday, April 2, 2009

Does anyone else have this mania in their house???

American Idol Fever!!!



On Tuesday and Wednesday nights there are no meals at the table... it is all in front of the tv!! As soon as everyone is home from work and practice we head straight for the DVR to watch our beloved idol. Now I don't know if I can include myself in this mass hysteria... I watch it to be with my family. TRULY!!! Don't get me wrong I like it and I even have a couple of picks: Allison w/ the pink hair and raspy voice and Max or is it Matt?? the Micheal Buble-like dude (heath thinks he looks like Justin Timberlake- Crobby's mommy say what?) but I rarely sit through a whole episode. I eat then get up and do the evening domestic crap!! And HOLY COW did I mention you can barely even HEAR the show anyway!! With 5 kids (Mah's boyfriend Pappy was over last night too) 2 adults and 3 dogs it is ridiculus madness in our living room. The kids and I are usually all talking about the show or other things, the dogs are playing, and Heath is hollering for everyone to be quiet! Pure CRAZY!
Chelo, Cros, and I usually don't make it through a whole show while Adler and Heath are the DIE HARDS!!! Adler LOVES Anoop (so does Chelo) I think Heath likes Allison, I am not really sure who else. I am noticing more and more that as Heath gives me recaps of what I miss he is starting to sound like one of the judges. I guess the Chris Allen guy (funny huh Chris Allen-that is Heath's brother's name!!!) did a good job on Tuesday night and Heath said something like "Chris Allen really rocked it, his song choice was right on..." I am sure he will tell me that is not at all what he said but that is how my foggy haze remembers it!





No comments:

Post a Comment