Dying the egg shells
Georgia and Rhonda having fun with my camera

the confetti stuffing crew

oohh pretty shells!

we always do a snack for the meeting so we had the BRILLIANT idea to whip up breakfast burritos using the 9 dozen eggs!!!

Soo many eggs!!!

Burrito assembly line...
I had such a long day on Tuesday also that I had almost forgotten to pick up all of the groceries for the meeting!!! So I went to SuperWallyWorld at 9pm in my pjs!! I am pretty sure I was looking SWEET! I searched all over for Chorizo but couldn't find it so we used good old american sausage!!!!
the confetti stuffing crew
oohh pretty shells!
we always do a snack for the meeting so we had the BRILLIANT idea to whip up breakfast burritos using the 9 dozen eggs!!!
Have you ever tried to beat 9 dozen eggs at once???? Yeah, it doesn't work!!
We had to do 4 1/2 dozen at a time!
Soo many eggs!!!
Burrito assembly line...
Nice face Sra. Curtis!!
I think ole Jorga is scared of her burrito-- I can hear her right now "not skurd" ;)
okay on a completly different note... two things cracked me up this week and my goal for this blog is to help me remember those little moments for years to come so here we go. The details are already a little foggy (i am sure Adler will be correcting this post!!)
1. Heath, Adler and I were sitting in the breakfast nook eating supper and we were talking about our boxer Pete. We were saying how we need to keep the easter chocolate picked up and I said "If not Pete is going to wake up DEAD!!" Adler started DYING with laughter! I was soo tired that I couldn't even register why she was laughing. Adler goes "you said pete's gonna wake up and be dead... hahahahahahhahahahahahaha!! We finally caught on and started laughing too!
2. Last night I fixed some pizza rolls (one of my signature dishes!!) and I asked crosby if she wanted some. Of course she did so I asked her how many she wanted. She looked at me sooo seriously and said "53" Heath and I died!! She was soo serious and right off the top of her head to say such a random number as 53. Gawh, funny!!! okay maybe not to anyone else and maybe you had to be there but it was ReAlLy good!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment