Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Crop Camp 2009

My poor blog has been neglected lately because I went to Crop Camp this past weekend. I had a great time hanging out with old and new friends!!! I sat with the Scrapfunattic girls (Heath called and requested I be close to the booth so I wouldnt have to make a lot of really long trips back and forth from my table :) Love ya honey!! A big shout out goes to the Crop Camp girls for putting on a great weekend...the food was soooo good and I lucked out with my own table!! But you couldn't tell cause I have so much stuff!! I don't know where another person would've sat!! Apparently Alicia knows that about me!!!
So today I am posting a few quick pics from the weekend and I plan to post the rest of my layouts tonight if anyone is interested!! So stay tuned you might just be featured on one of my pages!!!


These next two layouts are a masking technique I am playing with and LOVING!! I am going to be doing a Demo/Make-N-Take at Scrapfunattic in Andover on May 2nd and I am so excited about that!!!

Aren't my pics in a great order??? Pages first technique second...SWEET!!!!


Alicia and Shandra Getting it!!! A little Lip Sync and a LOT of dancing to Goodbye Earl!!!

and Ice Ice Baby!!!!
Bucks with Steff--finally I have found someone who LOVES drinks as much as I do...
Momma Scrapfunattic Debbie--way down deep there is love for me there!!! I am sure she will be pumped that I am putting this pic on the blog!!! SHUUUUT-UPPPP!!!! (you had to be there!) Besos Debbie!!
More later................ oh the suspense, I KNOW!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment