Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun Family Weekend!

We just said goodbye to jared, melissa, and baby beckett as they headed back to MN. It was a VERY easy goodbye this time because we are vacationing at there place next week! YEP, we leave bright and early next Monday morning for our trip to Minnesota. So this weekend we literally just relaxed and hung out. On Saturday afternoon after a game of kickball in the front yard we all went down to Grammy's and went swimming. (I didn't swim, just sat on the side and ate a piece of cake!!)

Here is Beckett in a "baby Speedo!"

Crosby and Jared racing back and forth across the pool.


It wouldn't be a visit without a trip to El Maguey for dinner!!! Big dorks!!

The whole weekend Crosby just kept saying over and over, "I love you Uncle Jared, I love you, I love you!" It is the sweetest thing ever cause she is not like that with just anybody. Actually come to think of it she only hangs on me and tells me she loves me when she wants something!!!

Her Beloved Uncle Jared thought it was a good idea for her to ride in the hatch of his rental car. I am sooo glad he has a kid now. Paybacks are sweet. I am already thinking 1,000 piece leggo sets make such great 10 week old baby gifts!!

and I was sooo excited about this one... they bought us a Bumbo chair for a baby gift!! Beckett even christened it with baby spit up! Aren't these things the coolest?!?!? They let your little one sit up and look around like a big kid!


Nothing like a game of Apples to Apples to end the night!!!



Jared and Crosby as partners cause she "can't read yet!!"
And this didn't even include our morning walk, several trips to Braum's for ice cream and breakfast, a dip in our "lake" as Jared calls it, and a ton of just chillin'. What a great time we had and we can't wait to see them again next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment