skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fun Pictures!!
Last night Adler had her BFF Bri Hutto over to spend the night. They haven't gotten together all summer so they were super excited!! We didn't do much--just hung around. I tackled the MOUNDS of clean clothes that needed to be folded in my bedroom. It is frustrating that I get so worn out. Just carrying the laundry up from the basement, and I am ready for a nap!! Heath is good about letting me lay down as much as I want. I don't always sleep--just lay and read and let my body rest. He even went to the store last night and picked up a couple of things to make us shrimp and french fries for dinner!!
Crosby was being really cute. She was hiding things all over the house and making treasure maps to help us find the things she had hidden. It was too cute.
I wonder why you get so tired out carrying the laundry up from the basement?? That is a trek...I get tired just walking across the street at work from one building to another and I'm not pregnant...take is easy!!
ReplyDelete