skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Old Scrapbook Page!!!
This one is for Steff---a challenge to post JUST ONE scrapbook page from the "I can't believe I used to crop that way" era. Here is my pick... It may be kinda hard to see so let me give you a little run down.... this is a page from Adler's baby book from the early days circa 1999!!! There are over 20 diecuts on the page!!! And if you look CLOSELY at the baby carriages in the corners you can see the expert way I cut around not one but TWO pictures of precious baby Adler and put her in the diecut carriages!! SWEET!! At the time I thought it was CREATIVE GENIUS!!!
Don't be jealous!! And rest assured that you have the authors permission to scraplift this one but only if you have the PERFECT pictures of your newborn to place into the cradles!! Oh and good luck finding the VINTAGE diecuts in such a massive supply!!!
LOL!! I've probably got some that would come close to this, but I'm thinking of using this awesome layout as a jump start for Emmerson's awesome baby album!!
ReplyDeleteoh my!!! oh my!!! i'm SOOO glad you shared this with me!!! WOW danelle- even back THEN you WERE a creative genius!! :) btw i love your blog layout!! "BE FREE"!
ReplyDelete