Sunday, July 19, 2009

Slate Creek Lodge Weekend Crop


This is the view of the HUGE pond at the Slate Creek Lodge in Wellington. This is a GREAT place that our Crop Club rents out at least once a year for a weekend getaway--(so if you are ever wondering what it is that I am doing 5 or 6 weekends out of the year here is your sneaky peaky!). I look forward to this one especially because my dear friend Elo comes to town from Tulsa. She was my cooperating teacher when I student taught at TU. She taught me everything I know about being a Spanish teacher!!!! She likes me to say stuff like that! :) She is the funniest person I know and seriously when Elo is around I am laughing the WHOLE time!!

Elo taking care of us with a lasagna dinner! One of the great perks of being pregnant---my friends spoil me like crazy and I LOVE every minute of it!!



Elo and Heather M. (our friend from Edmond) sat to my left.


And L.Fox and I decided to share a table since we were too far away from each other. L.Fox can be a pretty funny chick herself!! She and I were usually the last ones up cropping til at least 3am!!! We were laughing about it because we crop once a week and STILL can't get enough!!!


Look at all of that stuff!!!














Best Buddies!









Lindsay is amazed by my girth at only 6 months!!



















My dearest friend...
















Cozy!











You wouldn't believe what Lindsay would have done to get her hands on Tricia's sparkly Rockstar paper (luckily Tricia is soo nice that we didn't have to find out!!). She HAD to have it to complete her Keith Urban pages!














My back KILLED me the whole time but that wasn't going to stop me!!!














Another view of our crop room...













Heather Allen brought FABULOUS prizes!! Here is Lindsay with her cute paper pack and HS purse clip!












I won some fun paper, a HS butterfly overlay, and some of the new Kaiser paint that I have been Dying to try!












Our little group. What a bunch of nuts-os!! Check out Linds busting out the arabesque!! I had no idea. I'm sure Jerome is loving that kind of flexibility!!!


























Put that belly in front!!!!



As you can see---it was a great weekend!!! I was a HURTING UNIT fo sho and on the way home it all started to hit me. I became really tired and realized that my ankles had become CANKLES!!! So it was straight to bed for me!! I got my feet up, drank TONS of water and rested like crazy. I feel recuperated and the swelling has gone down...yep, I think I am ready to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment