As always, once we got the kiddos and our stuff all packed up we headed down to the festival for dinner. Tonight we had decided to spend the night though!!! I was really interested to see how it would all play out on a school night but really it was just fine (not fine for everyday, but fine for once a year!!!) This morning I got dressed and ready in the half light in our FREEZING cold camper. YEP, I asked for AC and I GOT IT!!!!! Heath had made our bed with a doubled up down comforter and TONS of pillows so it was actually pretty comfy!! He got up with me and got the girls around for school (actually he and Crosby are both playing hookie today so they have the rest of the day to relax at camp!!! LUCKY!!) Seriously, most people take the whole week off for Bluegrass!! Some even take the whole month of September off!!! WHAT?!?! I KNOW!! Crazy/awesome!! I would like to take a day but since I will be on maternity leave for two months I think I need to just stay put. It is fine though, even being preggo I am having a great time down there and relaxing to the fullest!!! Mimi and Poppy have these AWESOME reclining outdoor chairs that are soo super perfect I plant my bod and hardly move all evening!! One lady last night that came to our camp said I don't even look big enough to be 5 weeks out! YES!! ...OMG before I forget, I have to tell you something totally non-bluegrass related. Yesterday I was walking out of my school's office and a student just barreled over me!!! Stepped on my right foot and pretty much knocked the wind out of me!! I am fine, but sheesh!!! And that was just the beginning!! When I got home from school I opened our front glass door and somehow managed to cut 3 toes on my left foot!! My pedi is SHOT!!! Karagirl, it looks like we are going to have to squeeze one in next weekend!!! Then to top it off, we were down at LALA Land watching the girls swing and Adler was pushing Crosby. Apparently she was headed right toward my back so Heath grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the line of fire!! He assured me that the collision would have been worse than the YANK on my arm but I'm not so sure!!! So if I thought pregnancy and all of its LOVELY symptoms (like my RAGING heartburn) weren't bad enough, now I am getting all beat up to top it off!!! Not cool!! I think I am going to spend the next 5 weeks in my nice fluffy bed and out of harm's way! I wish!!! heeheeeA couple of fun pics to leave you with...This is the GIANT hanging peace sign right near our camp! Soo cool! 
Alex, aka Crosby's new friend, brought the girls halloween
candy, glow sticks, and these crazy hats!! Tooo FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment