Friday, September 11, 2009

WIS Open House

When I got off work yesterday I was EXHAUSTED so I went up to lay down for a few minutes and literally that is what I got in before Grammy was there to drop off Crosby. So while Grammy and I were talking Adler says "Oh yeah mom, tonight is Open House at school!" I am so missing elementary school where they send notes home for EVERYTHING!! Apparently once you reach 5th grade events are posted on the calendar and other than that you are relying on your child to remind you!! Good thing Adler has a great memory!! Even if I get my reminder 45 minutes before!! So at 5:55 off we rushed to the WIS so I could see how my girl spends her days. I had spin class at 5:20 and had to pick up the babysitter before that so we had only 15 minutes to spend at the school but since Heath had taken her to conferences, I hadn't seen her room yet (and I HAVE to be able to have that visual in my head!!)
Here are the girls with Adler's teacher Jennifer Madrigal. She said she is REALLY enjoying Adler and I know Adler loves her!! Great match! It is also neat because Jennifer is married to Teresa and Anna's brother David so we have known her for a long time.

This is Adler showing me her cubby and I am glad I was there to see it b/c she always tells me about keeping her things in her cubby and this was not at all what I had in mind!! Even though we had to rush, I am very glad we went. Adler says all of the teachers in her rotation are really nice and the classrooms are newer and super nice! While I was spinning (yep still hanging in there and feeling just fine!!!) Heath had taken the girls to soccer pictures so when I got home the house was quiet for about 20 minutes, so that was nice. I am just been DRAGGING lately and trying desperately to see that light at the end of the tunnel but the last weeks of pregnancy always seem like an eternity to me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It seems nuts to think that Adler is at WIS now and ever crazier to think that next year Wyatt will be going there too! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete