She was JUMPING up and down---soooo happy!!!
With the winning ticket!!!
Here we are posing with our friend Kelli with a prize pack we won playing a game that we had to use the Cricut to cut out letters. Good times!!!

We wanted to get a couple of shots...little did I know Steff was lurking in the background!!!

This is the point I realized what she was up too!!!!

The hula hotties!!!

Empty margarita glasses for effect :)


Krazy Kate the weekend's MC. She is a teacher too and always sooo much fun!!!

Our good buddy Sheryl aka Sher-REAL getting ready to play a game...balancing a cat's eye ink in a spoon!


Kate made them PRANCE while balancing their ink. FUNNY!! SherREAL can do a MEAN prance!!!!

A layout I made of the weekend.


Hard to see, but a couple of girls did an encore performance of the Beyonce Single Ladies dance.

I had entered my layout in a contest but didn't win :( Not only that, I had to stand up in this group with everyone to find out that I didn't win. SWEET!!! NOT!!!!

This is L.Fox winning her THIRD prize!!! She can't believe it!!!

Accepting the award from Kate.

and of course there is a STORY behind this prize. Each Ganza the store donates some GREAT items that they raffle off and all proceeds go to a great charity. Awesome huh!?!? Well, one of the items was a giraffe print purse that I have been eye-ing for MONTHS!!! I wanted to wait a little closer to baby time to get it and use it for a diaper bag. Well, late Saturday night they had a 20% off sale in the Attic's booth so I thought "what a perfect time to buy the bag!!!" When I got to the booth someone was in line holding the only bag for sale. RATS!!! I decided that I would just buy it next time I was in the store cause I LOVE THAT BAG!!! Well, when I saw it was up for raffle I put 10 of my 13 tickets in the basket for that drawing. So when they were reading the ticket numbers for the winner of the BEAUTIFUL giraffe bag, Lindsay grabbed my arm and so I thought... "What, do I have that the winning ticket?!?!" I started getting flustered looking at my tickets as she jumped up!!! She had won my coveted giraffe bag!!! OMG!!! We were all in shock!!! I decided right then and there that I was not meant to be a lucky person so I gave up that dream and AGAIN was happy for my friend!!! LUCKY DUCK!!!!

She came back to the table with her new purse and after a few minutes, handed it to me!!! She wanted me to have it!! Of course I started BAWLING and tried to give it back but she wasn't having it!!! I couldn't believe her!! My friends have just been sooo wonderful to me throughout my pregnancy!! I just can't get over the fact that she would give the bag to me!! Who does that??!?!?!?!? So now Paisley and I are the proud new owners of the COOLEST diaper bag in town!!!! And as much as it kills me I am saving it and packing it up with all of her baby goodies to take with us to the hospital. Thanks linds--love ya!

With my FAH-BU-LOUS bead organizer!!!!

After popping my balloon... running up to see what my prize was!!!

I picked the only blue balloon hoping it was LUCKY!!!

And NO there is not a balloon under my shirt----funny!! Aren't the Margaritaville shirts cute??? My FAVE color for sure!!!

Lindsay having some SERIOUS adhesive issues!!! But she stuck it out til the very end!!!
Whew, so you can see it was such a fun filled weekend...except for the point late Saturday night when Heath called and said that Crosby (who was staying the night with TJ and Kelli) was missing us. I got pretty upset because I didn't know what I could do about it and I HATE feeling guilty for being away on these girls weekends!!! We have since ironed it all out... and you know what??? Crosby SURVIVED one night away from us!!!
We wanted to get a couple of shots...little did I know Steff was lurking in the background!!!
This is the point I realized what she was up too!!!!
The hula hotties!!!
Empty margarita glasses for effect :)
Krazy Kate the weekend's MC. She is a teacher too and always sooo much fun!!!
Our good buddy Sheryl aka Sher-REAL getting ready to play a game...balancing a cat's eye ink in a spoon!
Kate made them PRANCE while balancing their ink. FUNNY!! SherREAL can do a MEAN prance!!!!
A layout I made of the weekend.
Hard to see, but a couple of girls did an encore performance of the Beyonce Single Ladies dance.
I had entered my layout in a contest but didn't win :( Not only that, I had to stand up in this group with everyone to find out that I didn't win. SWEET!!! NOT!!!!
This is L.Fox winning her THIRD prize!!! She can't believe it!!!
Accepting the award from Kate.
and of course there is a STORY behind this prize. Each Ganza the store donates some GREAT items that they raffle off and all proceeds go to a great charity. Awesome huh!?!? Well, one of the items was a giraffe print purse that I have been eye-ing for MONTHS!!! I wanted to wait a little closer to baby time to get it and use it for a diaper bag. Well, late Saturday night they had a 20% off sale in the Attic's booth so I thought "what a perfect time to buy the bag!!!" When I got to the booth someone was in line holding the only bag for sale. RATS!!! I decided that I would just buy it next time I was in the store cause I LOVE THAT BAG!!! Well, when I saw it was up for raffle I put 10 of my 13 tickets in the basket for that drawing. So when they were reading the ticket numbers for the winner of the BEAUTIFUL giraffe bag, Lindsay grabbed my arm and so I thought... "What, do I have that the winning ticket?!?!" I started getting flustered looking at my tickets as she jumped up!!! She had won my coveted giraffe bag!!! OMG!!! We were all in shock!!! I decided right then and there that I was not meant to be a lucky person so I gave up that dream and AGAIN was happy for my friend!!! LUCKY DUCK!!!!
She came back to the table with her new purse and after a few minutes, handed it to me!!! She wanted me to have it!! Of course I started BAWLING and tried to give it back but she wasn't having it!!! I couldn't believe her!! My friends have just been sooo wonderful to me throughout my pregnancy!! I just can't get over the fact that she would give the bag to me!! Who does that??!?!?!?!? So now Paisley and I are the proud new owners of the COOLEST diaper bag in town!!!! And as much as it kills me I am saving it and packing it up with all of her baby goodies to take with us to the hospital. Thanks linds--love ya!
With my FAH-BU-LOUS bead organizer!!!!
After popping my balloon... running up to see what my prize was!!!
I picked the only blue balloon hoping it was LUCKY!!!
And NO there is not a balloon under my shirt----funny!! Aren't the Margaritaville shirts cute??? My FAVE color for sure!!!
Lindsay having some SERIOUS adhesive issues!!! But she stuck it out til the very end!!!



I think this was the luckiest weekend of my life!! I can't wait til we get to go again!
ReplyDelete