skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Let the Soccer Season Begin!!!
What a great start to soccer season!! The girls played FANTASTICALLY (is that a word?!? IDK but I like it!!) today!!! The big girls played first in their BRIGHT green shirts (love them!!) and right off the bat Adler scored a goal!! Since the girls have been playing soccer Chelo has been our offensive girl, scoring almost every game. While Adler is stellar on defense. These two are proving that they can handle it all and are really shining in all positions!! It is cool to see them grow as soccer players and athletes as well as young women!
With their coaches: Dad and Greg

And thirty minutes later....
it was Buzzy's turn to get sweaty!!! crosby is our family's soccer addict! ...the athlete her daddy says he always wished for. This girl has that drive!! She may be a head shorter than all of the other kids out there but that doesn't stop her from dribbling up and down the field like a old pro!! She scored 2 goals in her debut and was super stoked!! After she scored she would run by me and say (you owe me a dollar mom!!) I know, I know I shouldn't pay them to score but it is worth a buck to see it!! I used to pay $5 but I don't think I could afford it with her!!! She had a great game and we are very proud of how hard she works out there!!
What a great start to the season! Already making mom and dad so proud!!
Way to go, girls!! Glad they are having fun!
ReplyDelete